We are looking for artists of all mediums to be part of Artisans on Main Souris. To be eligible, artists must be residents of the Points East Coastal Drive region and have their product juried in according to the standards of the PEI Crafts Council. http://peicraftscouncil.com/membership/standards-guidelines/
For further information, contact Paula Sheehan 902.218.0038 or Nancy Ching 902.357.2188
AOM Yearly Membership Information
· All art must meet the general standards of the PEI Craft Council and the standards set for that medium.
· All art must be the original, hand-produced work of the artist.
· The artist must share in the expenses of the gallery. This comes from the sale of the artist’s work.
· Fees: A yearly membership fee of $75.00 is payable to Artisans on Main. AOM (Souris) Inc. will retain either a 20% or 40% commission on all sales generated from the gallery depending on type of membership.
· Those members who choose a 20% commission have work responsibilities equaling approximately 21 hours per month (I.E. 3-7 hour shifts at the gallery, social media, marketing, jury, membership, etc...).
· All members are expected to attend monthly meetings and the annual general meeting.
· Members are expected to attend special events, become a board member or serve on a committee.
· Members agree to sell their work either directly themselves or consign at other galleries and shops at no less than the price it is listed at AOM (Souris) Inc.
· Members will have a six month (May-November) permanent space to sell their products with AOM (Souris) Inc.
· From the fees and commissions AOM (Souris) Inc. will pay for expenses associated with operating the Gallery – rent, utilities, insurance, basic display fixtures, advertising, packing material, office supplies, credit card fees, etc. Members requiring special display fixtures for their work may be required to supply these and will be subject to the approval of AOM (Souris) Inc.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in group shows, present an authentic Island experience or demonstrate their creative work.
Click on download file, save to a location on your computer, then open that file to print and fill out.
2017 Members Jury Application
2017 Members' Inventory Form
2017 Application Form